Job Description and Standards:
- Is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client’s specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process.
- Testing website to ensure it is working.
- Editing content, debugging code and re-designing web pages.
- Working with different content management systems.
- Registering web domain names and organizing the hosting of the websites.
- Candidate must be possess at least a Bachelor/College Degree, Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position but FRESH GRADUATES are welcome to apply.
- Applicants must be willing to work in North Edsa.
- Has good communication skills.
- Can work with minimum supervision.
- Can work in a fast phased environment.
- 3 Full time position(s) are available.