- Responsible for the entry, tacking and follow-up of all warranty claims to ensure payment by the manufacturer/s.
Job Description and Standards:
- Reports to Service Manager.
- Reviews warranty complaints/claims and concerned units and ensures that request for warranty claims are based on warranty policies/coverage by the manufacturer/s.
- Accurately encodes necessary information to NIDWACS.
- In coordination with the Shop Superintendent/Service Manager, accurately prepares the technical report and submits the same to the manufacturer for warranty claims.
- Ensures a maximum 3% return/reject rate.
- Ensures all warranty claims are processed within 24 hours upon closing of Repair Order and submitted to the Manufacturer every Friday.
- Administers warranty parts identification and disposal.
- Conducts road tests evaluation of warranty units when necessary.
- Tracks warranty parts by ensuring proper tagging with repair order number and date of replacement.
- Re-submits rejected/returned claims (if any) immediately based on the reason for returned/reject.
- Submits weekly warranty report/status to Warranty Head & to the Service Manager.
- Attends and conducts trainings in warranty processes and other trainings as required.
- Keeps himself abreast with all factory recalls and bulletins.
- Observes company policies, rules and regulations.
- Attendance is above average.
- Observes and promotes 5S in work area at all times.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned by the Management.