Job Description and Standards:
- Reports to Shop Supervisor/Service Manager.
- Responsible in the safekeeping of handtools, special service tools and other shop equipment.
- Safekeeps all Service Manuals and all Service Literatures.
- Ensures that issued special tools issued to technicians are returned before the close of working hours.
- In coordination with Service Admin/Service Manager HRAD, conducts inventory of technicians’ tools and submits report to the Service and HRAD, conducts inventory of technicians’ tools and submits report to the Service and HRAD Managers.
- Conducts inventory and regular maintenance check on all shop tools and equipment and maintains records of services done on shop tools and equipment.
- Coordinates with the Shop Supervisor or Service Administration Staff/Supervisor for servicing or replacement of shop tools and equipment.
- Responsible in the disbursement and inventory control of workshop materials such as grease, distilled water, battery, sandpaper, rags, etc. Monitors used oil disposal in coordination with HRAD.
- Orders necessary supplies on a timely manner and keeps inventory of supplies to the minimum while ensuring that supplies do not go out of stock.
- Reports unusual excessive requisitions of shop materials by any personnel. Monitors used oil disposal. Ensures that used oil are picked-up by the accredited entity and that no overflowing of used oil from assigned containers.
- Observes company rules and regulations and standard operating procedures.
- Attendance is above average.
- Observes and promotes 5S in work area at all times.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned by the Management.
Tools and Materials Keeper