Job Description and Standards:
- Contacts service customer through phone for service appointments, job recommendations, PMS and for other promos of the department.
- Conducts an efficient telemarketing procedure to ensure that targets are met.
- Ensures service appointments of 13 customers per day.
- Contact customer who did not show up for appointment for re-scheduling.
- Ensures that customers with recommended repairs and customer PMS are contacted with 100 % achievement.
- Keeps oneself abreast with the latest products and latest promo for proper information release to customers.
- Maintains an efficient record of service customer data base and ensures that these are kept confidential and released to authorized personnel only.
- Conducts oneself in a professional manner while representing the company while conducting calls to clients.
- Attends to customer inquiries and complaints as needed.
- Coordinates with service and customer relations management for major complaints.
- Submits to CARD on a Daily Service Respondents Report with complete information as follows.
Date of Service/Repairs
Repair Order in Number
Telephone number (at least two)
Vehicle Information (Model, Plate #, Engine & chassis #)
Name of Service Advisor
- Assist in the service reception when the need arises (only to ensure that customers are attended to and not to prepare Repair Orders).
- 5S is practice in the work area at all times.
- Observes Company policies, rules and regulations.
- Attendance is above average.