- Diagnoses, performs service and repairs to customer units in accordance with the Manufacturer’s standards and customer satisfaction.
Job Description and Standards:
- Reports to Foreman/Service Manager.
- Diagnoses vehicle problems based on customer complaints.
- Performs work/service on customer units as indicated in the Repair Order.
- Fix customer vehicles right the first time. (F1) Non-F1 rate is at maximum of 3 %.
- Ensures cleanliness of the vehicle during and after the repairs/services.
- Advices Service Advisors of needed additional repairs on the units as well as recommended repairs.
- Participates in trainings add meetings, both internal and external as required by Management.
- Achieves monthly target sales of P 450,000.00.
- 100 % utilization of required service forms mandated by the Company as well as Manufacturers.
- Compliance with all service programs with 0 incidence of violations as audited by the Dealer Development Management Office.
- Keeps oneself abreast with new technical bulletins and new product updates.
- Observes proper procedures in conducting repairs as per Manufacturer’s standards.
- Promotes 5S and maintains cleanliness in the work area at all times.
- Observes Company policies, Rules and Regulations.
- Attendance is above average.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned by the Management.