- Ensure that Sales target for the group is achieved, develop productive sales force and promotes Company image.
Job Description and Standards:
- Reports to General Sales Manager.
- Ensures 100% achievement of group sales target.
- Plans and creates marketing activities in coordination with the Marketing Officer.
- Implements achievement set and approved to increase sales production.
- Conducts sales training when necessary. Develops productive and professional sales personnel.
- Provides counseling and individual trainings to Sales Professionals and determine their weak areas for improvement and to enhance strong points.
- Guides and monitors team members to increase productivity.
- Assist and guides group members in every sales activities and in closing sales when necessary.
- Observes and promotes Company policies, Rules and Regulations and ensures that subordinates observe that same.
- Keeps oneself abreast with new products, technical bulletins and announcement from the Manufacturers.
- Ensures that Customer Data Sheet (CDS) is accurately filled-up and religiously updated by NSP’s. Conducts random check by calling customer to determine accuracy of the data entered in the CDS.
- Monitors team members as follows :
- Must always be in uniform or proper office attire (ID included)
- Must possess adequate product knowledge
- Must observed proper office decorum at all times
- Must practice 5S at all times
- Must be knowledgeable in customer handling, customer satisfaction techniques, telephone etiquette and customer handling.
- Must be out of the office at 10:00 to solicit sales ( for field sales )
- Must comply with the required 3 new prospects and 2 follow-ups daily ( for field sales )
- Attendance is outstanding.
- Leads by example.
Showroom and Group Sales Manager