Job Description and Standards:
- Reports to Service Admin Supervisor/ Service Manager.
- Prepares reports to the Manufacturers as follows :
- Service Manpower Update-every 1st Wednesday of the month
- SPR-every 3rd of the month
- Non-F1 Report-every 7th of the month
- All pending reports-every Monday
- Prepares daily/weekly KPI reports and submits to the Service Manager not later than 10:00 am of the following day.
- Prepares request for uniforms, safety shoes and coordinates with the Purchasing Section of Team Nissan.
- Maintains record and monitors Technician training time and manpower turnover.
- Assist Body and Paint (BP) personnel in preparing reports, typing quotations and attending to BP customers when needed.
- Maintains an updated and organized service department file.
- Promotes 5S in work area at all times.
- Performs other administrative work as assigned by the Management.
- Observes Company policies, rules and regulations.
- Attendance is above average.
Service General Admin Staff