- Assisting clients in their service needs and ensuring customer satisfaction with the service and the dealership as a whole. Promotes Company image.
Job Description and Standards:
- Reports to Service Manager.
- Greets customer promptly at the service entrance and obtains customer and vehicle information.
- Ensure 100% achievement of KPI
- Prepares Repair Order (R.O) accurately and completely at all times as follows:
- Customer and vehicle data
- Repairs/services requested by the customer
- Complaints as described by the customer
- Establishes mode of payment
- Establishes accurate promise time
- Obtains customer signature
- Prepares an accurate estimate (parts and labor) of the requested repairs/service.
- Reviews vehicle repair history using the NIDICS/Dealer Pro.
- Reports on the Repair Order all vehicle symptoms as described by the customer using the Trouble Diagnostic Worksheet as required at all times.
- Monitors the progress of repairs of vehicles received for service and updates the customer as needed and notify customer for additional repairs when applicable.
- Acquires approval from the customer on additional repairs.
- Promotes accessory and parts sales.
- Verifies that final invoice reconciles with work performed in the RO.
- CSI standards are practiced at all times with 0% incidence of complaint from valued customers
- 100%accuracy in the performance of duty
- 5 s is practiced and maintained at all times within the working area.
- Attendance is above average
- Abide with the Standard operating procedures, company policies, rules and regulations are observed with no incidence of violations.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.