- Assisting clients in their service needs and ensuring customer satisfaction with the service and the dealership as a whole. Promotes Company image. In-charge of the service reception and ensures that all service advisor comply with the NSSW of conducting business.
Job Description and Standards:
- Reports to Assistant Service Manager.
- Greets customer promptly at the service entrance and obtains customer and vehicle information.
- Prepares Repair Order (R.O) accurately and completely at all times as follows:
- Customer and vehicle data
- Repairs/services requested by the customer
- Complaints as described by the customer
- Establishes mode of payment
- Establishes accurate promise time
- Obtains customer signature
- Prepares an accurate estimate (parts & labor) of the requested repairs/service.
- Reviews vehicle repair history using the NIDICS
- Reports on the Repair Order all vehicle symptoms as described by the customer using the Trouble Diagnostic Worksheet as required at all times.
- Monitors the progress of repairs of vehicles received for service and updates the customers as needed and notify customers for additional repairs when applicable.
- Acquires approval from the customer on additional repairs.
- Promotes accessory and parts sales.
- Verifies that final voice reconciles with work performed in the RO.
- Explains repairs/services performed to the customer upon release and attempts to make the next maintenance appointment.
Senior Service Advisor