- Responsible for all vehicle sales documentations and provides administrative support to the Sales Department. Assist Auto Finance and Insurance Departments.
Job Description and Standards:
- Ensures accurate documentation of vehicles and ensures smooth flow of the Documentation process with no incidence of delays.
- Monitors Nissan Batangas inventory (movements – deliveries, transfers, displays, etc).
- Properly coordinates with Central Sales Admin on unit allocations and orders.
- Prepares Vehicle Sale Invoice (VSI) and Promissory Note/Chattel Mortgage PNCM.
- Request Accessories Installation through Purchase Order.
- Prepares Customer folder ensuring completeness of documents (Vehicle Sales Agreement, VSI, Vehicle Delivery Receipt, Customer Data Sheet, Computation Sheet, PNCM, Insurance Policy ) for customer signatures.
- Update Central folder ensuring, Insurance Dept and DDMO of daily releases for monitoring.
- Documents and breakdowns sales figures for sales management.
- Monitors releases and prepares daily, weekly and monthly releases reports accurately and with no delay.
- Creates orders confirmations and files in the vehicle files.
- Monitors delivery dates and ensures that vehicles for delivery are available and prepared.
- Handles timekeeping preparation and central person for submission of leave forms, OT forms and other required documents for payroll preparation for submission to HRAD in NWA.
- All transactions are virtuous and unadulterated.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned by the Management.
- Practices 5S in the work area at all times.
- Observes Company policies, Rules and Regulations.
- Attendance is above average.
Sales/General Admin Staff Nissan Batangas