- Responsible for all vehicle sales documentations and provides administrative support to the Sales Department. Assist Central Audio Finance and Insurance Departments.
Job Description and Standards:
- Reports to Sales Admin Assistant Manager(Functionality)/ Asst. Gen. Manager(Administrative)
- Ensures accurate documentations of vehicles and ensures smooth flow of the
Documentation process with no incidence of delay.
- Receives, records and forwards customer financing applications for processing by the Central Auto Finance Coordinator and follows-up status from the same.
- Prepares daily report on the status of credit applications for easy reference.
- Monitors NWD vehicle inventory (movements-deliveries, transfers, displays, etc.)
- Properly coordinates with Central Sales Admin on unit allocations and orders.
- Prepares Vehicle Sales Invoice (VSI) and Promissory Note/Chattel Mortgage (PNCM)
- Request accessories installations through Purchase Order (PO)
- Prepares Customer folder ensuring completeness of documents (Vehicle Sales Agreement, VSI, Vehicle Delivery Receipt, Customer Data Sheet, Computation Sheet, PNCM, Insurance Policy) for customer signatures.
- Updates Central Sales Admin, Insurance Dept and DDMO of daily releases,
- Documents and breakdown sales figures for sales management.
- Monitors releases and prepares daily, weekly and monthly releases reports accurately and with no incidence of delay.
- Creates order confirmations and files in the vehicle files.
- Monitors delivery dates and ensures that vehicles for delivery are available and prepared.
- Assist clients and Sales Consultant or Insurance inquiries.
- Submits VSI to Central Insurance for preparation of Insurance policy.
- All transactions are virtuous and unadulterated.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned by the Management.
- Practices 5S in the work area at all times.
- Observes Company policies, Rules and Regulations.
- Attendance is above average.
Sales Administrative Staff/ Finance Staff/ Insurance Coordinator