- Overseas day today functions of sales admin office and responsible on the safety and quality of all brand new units in the dealership.
Job Description and Standards
- Reports to General Sales Manager/ Branch Sales Manager
- Ensures that invoicing of units is accurately prepared with no incidence of delays.
- Ensures that the following reports are accurately prepared and submitted on or before the set due dates :
- Vehicle Releasing Report
- Monthly Summary Reports
- Reservation Reports
- Monthly Inventory Report
- Daily Retail Sales Inventory & Reservation Reports
- Purchase Order (P.O) of units is efficiently prepared with no incidence of error or delays.
- Monitors swapping and transfer of units and ensures that proper documentation is accomplished.
- Supervise pull-out and dispatch of units and ensures that proper pull-out/transfer/deliveries of units to minimize down time of drivers and for a more efficient operation.
- Plans and monitor/controls movements of all units.
- Coordinates with the distributors regarding pull-out of units.
- Coordinates with GSM and Branch Sales Managers with their unit requirements and funding.
- Responsible in providing information on the status and whereabouts of all units pulled-out from the plant as well as information on available units for pull-out.
- Ensures that all “defects” noted by pull-out drivers on new units are reported and are corrected based on Standard Operating Procedure.
- Schedules and monitors whereabouts of demo units
Sales Admin Supervisor/Assistant Manager