Job Description and Standards:
- Reports to Branch Manager
- Pulls-out units from the manufacturers, Nissan Motors Phils, Inc. (NMPI) and Universal Motors Corp. (UMC).
- Transfers vehicle from one area to another, within the dealership, from the plant, from and to another dealership or affiliates and to other areas as required.
- Cleans units for delivery and ensures that said units conform with the delivery standards set by the dealership and the manufacturer.
- Cleans and arranges units on display inside the showroom.
- Handles Pre-Delivery Inspection (PDI) monitoring.
- Handles ingress and egress of units and tent installation for sales blitz and mall displays. Cleans unit on display.
- Performs other duties assigned from time to time such as, but not limited to cleaning showroom.