Job Description and Standards:
- Reports to Sales Admin Supervisor.
- Pulls-out units from the manufacturers, Nissan Motors Phils, Inc. (NMPI) and Universal Motors Corp. (UMC).
- Transfers vehicle from one area to another, within the dealership, from the plant, from and to another dealership or affiliates and to other areas as required.
- Cleans units for delivery and ensures that said units conform with the delivery standards set by the dealership and the manufacturer.
- Reports any observed defect on the unit to the Sales Admin Supervisor.
- Cleans and arranges units on display inside the showroom.
- Handles Pre-Delivery Inspection (PDI) monitoring.
- Handles Ingress and egress of units and tent installation for sales blitz and mall displays. Cleans units on displays.
- Performs other duties assigned from time to time such as, but not limited to cleaning showroom and other displays areas, driving units to customers, assisting sales people and customers during test drivers, etc.
- Practices 5S in the work area at all times.
- Observe Company policies, rules and regulations.
- Attendance is outstanding.