- Maintenance and upkeep of the warehouse ensuring proper tagging and location of spare parts and other materials.
Job Description and Standards:
- Reports to Supervisor/ Parts Manager.
- Ensures that ALL spare parts are properly tagged and are placed in their proper bins.
- Ensures that NISSAN and RAPIDE parts are binned separately and accurately.
- Ensures that ALL items kept in the parts warehouse are secured anytime of the day.
- Ensures that no parts are released from the warehouse without the proper documentations.
- Checks and arranges parts on stock on a regular basis for a more efficient and faster and faster releasing of parts upon order.
- Conducts random inventory on all times to check for any discrepancies.
- Reports to superior any unusual observation in stocking and inventory.
- Acts as counter salesman in the absence of the same.
- Delivers parts to other Team Nissan dealership if in the need arises.
- Keeps self abreast with the latest bulletins, announcements and release of new models and any changes in spare parts from the manufacturers.
- Utilizes the parts catalogue to ensure proper parts issuance.
- Masters parts number of various models.
- Assist parts expediters in delivery preparations.
- Accepts and checks parts delivered by the manufacturer and ensures that delivered parts conforms with affixed documents with 0 incidence of error.
- Practices 5S in the work area at all times and keep the warehouse an accident-free work area.
- Observes Company policies, rules and regulations with 0 incidence of violation.
- Maintains harmonious working relationships with other departments.
- Performs other duties that as may be assigned by the management.
- Attendance is above average.