Job Description and Standards:
- Ensures that parts warehouse operation conforms with standards such as but not limited to efficient and proper binning, tagging and orderliness.
- Regularly conducts an inventory of Parts and maintains an update record of the inventory and ensuring no other stacking occurs by keeping the inventory to the minimum without jeopardizing the requirements of customers and service shop.
- Ensures that parts requisitions are supplied in the least possible time.
- Assist the Parts Manager in developing plans programs in generating sales and increased gross profit.
- Trains subordinates to reach the highest degree of proficiency and knowledge possible.
- Ensures that all areas of the Parts Department is kept neat and orderly at all times by implementing and practicing 5S.
- Reports progress and operations of the Parts Department to Parts Manager.
- Analyzes market requirements and builds a customer base for Parts Department.
- Coordinates with Parts Department/s of the Manufacturer/s for requirements.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.