Job Description and Standards:
- Performs field sales by visiting clients such as, but not limited to companies with motorpools, autoparts sales centers/stores and individual customers.
- Prepares and submits daily itinerary to the Parts Manager.
- Delivers parts ordered by client.
- Develops new client.
- Conducts study of competitors’ prices and make suggestions for strategy in increase sales.
- Achieves quality sales through high GP.
- Observes Company standards, policies, rules, and regulations.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Parts Field Salesman