Job Description and Standards:
- Reporst to Parts Supervisor.
- Picks-up ordered spare parts from the manufacturers, Nissan Motor Phil., Inc. (NMPI) and Universal Motors Corp. (UMC) or from other suppliers.
- Delivers spares parts and other products to auto supply stores and other dealers.
- Assists the Parts Salesman in ensuring that items for delivery conforms with the documents on hand in terms of quantities, correctness and quality.
- Ensures that parts receive/picked-up from the manufacturers or other suppliers are in conformity with the order slip/s in terms of quantities, correctness and quality.
- Responsible for the upkeep (cleanliness and orderliness) of the vehicle being used for pick-up and delivery of parts and other items. Submits the vehicle to the Service Department for its regular maintenance check and other required services.
- Reports encountered problems in the delivery and receiving processes to the superior for immediate corrective measures.
- Responsible for the safekeeping of the parts and other products delivered and/or picked-up.
- Performs warehouse duties and other tasks that may be assigned as the need arises.