- Manages all aspects of the After-Sales Department, achievement of set targets and improving customer satisfaction. Promotes Company image.
Job Description and Standards:
- Reports to Assistant General Manager.
- 100 % achievement of KPI
- Analyze potential market and strategize market penetration.
- Monitors and Ensures that report and forms required from Service Department are accurately accomplished and submitted (when necessary) on set deadlines by concerned personnel :
Trouble Diagnosis Worksheet
Efficiency and Productivity Reports
After-Sales Marketing Monitoring
- Studies competition and benchmark outstanding operations policies/procedures.
- Creates well-thought marketing plans and programs to increase productivity, revenues and profit.
- Monitors result of implemented marketing programs to determine success/failure of the activity for future reference and to develop counter measure.
- Assists and guides subordinates to achieve KPI’s.
- Visits corporate accounts, insurance companies and influencial clients to promote goodwill and promote Company, enhancing Company image.
- Monitors employees and conducts performance evaluation accurately and objectively.
- Keeps oneself abreast with current technical bulletins/updates, new products and announcements from the Manufacturers.
- Determine service personnel training needs and coordinates with DDMO.
- Conducts training when necessary.
- Ensure proper handling/disposal of waste products in compliance with government regulations.
- Maintains harmonious relationship with other departments, Manufacturers and other dealers.
- Attends meetings and trainings as required by the Manufacturers and by the Management.
- Prepares a well-planned, well organized and sensible business plan.
- Supports and implements 5S to the entire Service Department.
- Exercise administrative functions such as employee discipline, provided consultation and counseling.
- Acts as Service Advisor for the dealership.
- Observes and implements Company policies, rules and regulations and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Attendance (promptness and presence at work) is outstanding.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned by the Management.
- Leads by example.
OIC-After Sales-Nissan Dasmarinas