Job Description and Standards:
- Conceptualizes, plans and executes marketing activities to including preparation of mechanics and collaterals needed for the operating departments in coordination with the respective department heads.
- Conducts survey of competitors’ marketing activities to design a more competitive and attractive marketing strategies.
- Conducts study of the automotive market to assist the sales and after sales department identify potential markets.
- Prepares the budget and ensures that marketing activities are within the specified budget.
- Conducts analysis every after sales/marketing activity to determine its success and profitability.
- Acts as custodian for all marketing collaterals as well as equipment, fixtures ,etc. used in marketing activities and ensures its functional condition.
- Responsible in ensuring that marketing subsides from the manufacturers are filled, claimed and collected in a timely manner.
- Complies and keeps records of all marketing activities conducted for future references.
- Acts as ambassador of goodwill to manufacturers as well as to clients.
- Observes Company policies, rules and regulations and standard operating procedures with no incidents of violation.
- Practices and promotes 5S in the work area at all times.
- Observes Company and/or self-initiated cost reduction practices.
- Attendance is above average.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.