Job Description and Standards:
- Collates from the LTO Assistant and Ensures Completeness of documents prior to processing of LTO Registration.
- Facilitates processing of LTO Registration of all brand new Vehicles of Team Nissan particularly, NWA, NSW, NSPL, NLB, NWD.
- In Charge in Validating with LTO the Authenticated Insurance Certificate of Cover/Third Party Liability (COC/TPL) prior to Check Preparation request.
- Checks & Assures that the Breakdown of payments is correct & attached to the request for Check Preparation.
- Monitors, Coordinates & make Follow-ups with the Accounting & Treasury Department all Check Preparation Request.
- Assures that all checks will be released to LTO Section on time to avoid occurrence of penalties.
- Supervises & monitors all LTO Liaison Officers of LICA Autonation-South Group (Team Nissan, Chevrolet, Hyundai, Kia & Suzuki)
- Handling of inquiries from Sales & C&C department regarding status of Registration of Vehicles and other information pertaining to LTO registration in the absence of the LTO Liaison &/or LTO Assistant.
- Facilities LTO renewal of Registration of all Company Service Vehicle.
- Assist customer’s inquiries in availing LTO Renewal Assistance.
- Attends in any other matters and various instructions by the Vehicle Financing Manager, Group General Manager & Vice President.
SALES DEPARTMENT (NSP, GRM, GSM, & AGM)
- SALES ADMIN (Head, Sales Admin Assistant & Releasing staff)
- Insurance Coordinators &/or Insurance Underwriting
- Accounting & Treasury Mgr.
- C&C Manager
- LTO Assistant
- LTO Liaison Officers
- VEHICLE FINANCING MANAGER
- Mgr. Group Gen. Mgr. & Vice President
- LTO Officials
- MANUFACTURER’S Liaison Officers
- INSURANCE COMPANIES (for customer’s availed outside insurance)
LTO Supervisor (Team Nissan, Chevrolet, Hyundai, Kia, & Suzuki)