- Overseas Sales Department operations. Ensures achievement of targets set by the Management as well as by the Manufacturers and promotes Company Image.
Job Description and Standards:
- Reports to Assistant General Manager.
- Ensures 100 % achievement of set targets, internal and external.
- Creates well-thought plans and programs for sales department to meet targets and increase sales and improve dealership image in coordination with the Dealer Management Office.
- Monitors sales achievement from sales marketing activities to determine its success or failure.
- Establishes policies, guidelines, systems and procedures for the smooth Operations of the Sales Department.
- Sets targets and monitors sales personnel performance and determine sales force’s weak areas for development.
- Developing, implementing and evaluating plans to increase departmental revenues and profits.
- Analyzes potential market and study exploration of the same.
- Studies competitors’ products and sales policies and benchmark best practices.
- Achieves 100 % market share target set by the Management and Manufacturer.
- Trains and develops Nissan Sales Professionals when needed.
- Ensures that required reports required by the Manufacturers, if any are achieve in a timely manner with no incidence of delay.
- Attends meeting and trainings as required to include in-house training and meetings on 5S, CS, etc.
- Prepares a well-planned, well-organized and sensible business plan.
- Visits corporate accounts and other prominent clients for goodwill and to promote Company image.
- Keeps himself abreast and knowledgeable with new products , latest bulletins, announcements, etc. by the Manufacturers.
- Complies and completes all required reports such as but not limited to Sales Marketing Monitoring Sheet, DPR, 5S, SSI on or before the set deadline.
General Sales Manager