Job Description and Standards:
- Reports to Service Manager.
- Analyzes market potential in the area of assignment.
- Visit fleets companies and solicits general mechanical repair.
- Develops new and maintains old accounts. Creates at least two (2) new accounts every quarter.
- Plans and schedules appointments and accomplishes daily reports. Develops a well-planned itinerary for a more efficient and productive sales calls.
- Coordinate with the service department the schedule of fleet units for mechanical repairs.
- Handles, prepares and ensures completeness of documents necessary prior and after the repairs of fleet units with 100 % accuracy and efficiency.
- Arranges handover of finished units to customer. Handles complaints to the full satisfaction of the customer.
- CSI standards are practiced at all times, ensuring excellent rate
- Performs other duties that may be from time to time.
- All transactions are virtuous and unadulterated.
- Achieves the monthly target sales of at least P 400,000.00 of parts and labor.
- 100 % efficiency and accuracy in the preparation of daily, weekly and monthly reports submitted to superiors with 0 incidence of delays.
- 100 % efficiency in customer complaints handling and practices the required Dealer Process Review (DPR) mandated by the plant/manufacturer.
- Practices and promotes 5S in the work area 100 % of the time.
- Attendance is above average.
Fleet Marketing Executive