Job Description and Standards:
- Screens an Evaluates all Auto Loan Applications received thru “Click & Send” from LICA Autonation Group based on filled-up application form by customers.
- Assures completeness of the details of Auto Loan Application prior to posting to Auto Credit application website.
- Coordinates with the respective LICA Autonation’s General Sales Managers (GSM) &/or Finance Coordinators (FC) regarding concerns of Auto Loan applications sent thru “Click & Send”
- Facilities & Process Car Loan Application of customers of dealers which are centralized, more specifically, Nissan Southwoods & Nissan Dasmarinas &/orother dealerships that will be assigned from time to time.
- Monitors and Coordinates with Bank Dealer Coordinators regarding the status of car loan applications.
- Validates information on Bank Credit approval vs. Car Loan Application.
- Assures Correctness of client’s name, Terms of payment, Add-on rate, DI rate & Requirements)
- Coordinates & informs immediately with the General Sales Manager (GSM), Group Sales Manager (GRM) and/or sales professional /Consultants the status of their client’s car loan application.
- Coordinates and transacts with the Bank’s Account Officer (AO) &/or Bank’s Dealer Coordinator (DC) for immediate Status of Applications referred, Approved & for Reconsideration.
- Attend to various instructions of VEHICLE FINANCING MANAGER, Group General Manager &/or Vice President.
DAILY: (For Auto Finance & Sales Manager of NSW & NWD)
Status report of Credit Applications (Received & Processed)
WEEKLY: (For Auto Finance & Sales Manager of NSW & NWD)
Monitoring Report of Credit Applications (Approved & Declined)
Auto Credit Apps Status Report-LICA AUTONATION
Auto Credit Apps Summary Report-LICA AUTONATION
Monitoring Report of Credit Applications (NSW, NWD, &/or other dealerships that will
Be assigned from time to time.)
- SALES DEPARTMENT (SP/SC, GRM, GSM & AGM)
- SALES ADMIN (Sales Admin Assistant)
- DOCUMENT CONTROLERS (DC) &/OR DC HEAD
- VEHICLE FINANCING MANAGER