Job Description and Standards:
- All transactions and virtuous and unadulterated.
- Analyzes market potential on the assigned territory.
- Solicits sales and achieves an average sale of two (2) units per month, H & A of two per week.
- Conducts client visit as required with a minimum of three (3) new client visit and (2) follow-ups.
- Attends/mans display and other sales blitz as assigned by GRS and/or GSM.
- Accomplishes and submits Daily Sales Report completely and accurately to the Group Sales Manager not later than 9:00 of the following day.
- Attends all required sales trainings, in-house as well as manufacturer initiated.
- Passes all NMP/UMC audit.
- All steps of NSSW for sales is performed effectively and efficiently at all times with no incidence of customer complaints.
- CS-required procedures and reports/documentations are accomplished with 0 incidence of error and complaints.
- Pull-outs unit/s from plant when necessary.
- Performs showroom when assigned.
- Handles customer complaints to the full satisfaction of the customer and
- Develops and provides a systematic after sales customer care in order to create a basis for repeat sales.
- Observes and implements 5S in the work area at all times.
- Observe company policies, Rules and regulations with no incidence of violation.
- Attendance is above average.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Field Sales Professionals