Job Description and Standards:
- Reports to Customer Relations Manager.
- Promotes Company through effective customer relations and goodwill activities.
- Ensures that new vehicle sales customers are contacted a week after delivery of the unit to ensure customer’s satisfaction on overall dealership experience.
- Contacts service customers for after-service customer follow-up to ensure customer’s satisfaction on the services performed, three days after the unit released from the shop.
- Attends to customer inquiries and concerns and act immediately and effectively to resolve the same.
- Assist the operating departments on issues requiring assistance and follow-up from/to the manufacturers.
- Performs internal audit on operating departments to ensure adherence to standards set forth by the manufacturers.
- Submits internal and external reportorial requirements on or before the set deadline.
- Assist the Service Department in promoting and implementing service appointment system.
- Assist/facilities in training conducted by the department.
- Maintains an accurate and efficient file of customer data.
- Sends invitations and greeting cards to clients on special dealer events and occasions respectively.
- Assist in telemarketing various promo and events.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned as need arises.
- Observes Company policies, rules and regulations including 5S with no incidence of violation.
Customer Relations Officer