Job Description and Standards:
- Reports to Head, Treasury.
- Attends to all customers to accept their payment for products bought or services rendered by the dealership through cash or card payment facility.
- Issues Original Receipt to customers with no incidence of error or discrepancy between the amount paid and amount paid and amount indicated on the issued receipt.
- Ensures that invoices and other pertinent documents are duly signed by the authorized signatories prior to issuing gate passes after the payment.
- Submits Daily Cashier’s Report everyday to the Finance Head with no incidence of delay. For dealerships outside Metro Manila, deposit slips must also be submitted daily.
- Acts as petty cash custodian and ensures that cash advances are liquidated after three (3) days of issuance.
- Attends to customer inquiries when necessary.
- Ensures security of the area at all times with no incidence of negligence.
- Coordinates with bank on matters of deposits, if needed.
- Observes 5S in the work area at all times.
- Attendance is outstanding.