Job Description and Standards:
- Reports to Assistant Service Manager.
- Monitors BP parts, its requisition, arrival, issuance and delivery to BP Warehouse and ensure that these are carried out expeditiously.
- Responsible for the delivery of arrived parts to the BP Shop and its issuance to concerned personnel.
- Properly coordinates with the BP SA’s parts personnel and BP Shop Supervisor for any pending parts through the monitoring sheet.
- Meet with the BP SA/coordinator and Parts department for swift arrival of pending parts and for steps to take to avoid delays of repairs due to non-availability of parts.
- Ensures that parts issued are for installation on the same day and old (replaced) parts are surrendered for proper safe keeping and monitoring.
- Ensures that all surrendered parts are properly tagged for easy identification.
- All transactions and virtuous and unadulterated.
- Ensures that all required reports are submitted without incidence of delay.
- Observes 5S in the working area at all times.
- Attendance (promptness and presence at work) is outstanding.
- Observes company policies, rules and regulations, standard operating procedures.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned.
BP Parts Coordinator