Job Description and Standards:
- Reports to Body and Paint Manager.
- Attends to all Body Paint (BP) customers in service Reception.
- Attends to all phone inquiry pertaining to Body and Paint Reception.
- Prepares estimate of units for repairs when necessary.
- Prepares Repair Order (R.O.) of units coming in for body repair services.
- Ensures that R.O. are completely and accurately filled-up with pertinent customer and vehicle data and scope of work to be done.
- Ensures that units for transfer to BP Warehouse are covered by necessary documents (ie, RO, gatepass.)
- Instructs car jockey on what units to transfer to BP warehouse.
- Updates shop load. ( Encodes data into the computer)
- Monitors parts availability and/or ETA and coordinates the same with BP Supervisor.
- Monitors repair status and promised time.
- Updates customers on the status on the repairs of their units and explain causes of delays, if any.
- Bills finished units from body and paint.
- Prepares documents of units for release and ensure its completeness.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned when necessary.
Body and Paint Advisor