Job Description and Standards:
- Reports to Service Admin Supervisor.
- Encodes information (customer data, vehicle information and job requests,
Including recommendations) in the Repair Order (R.O.) to NIDICS.
- Ensures that all additional jobs (not included in the original request) are
Encoded for proper billing/charging.
- Efficiently bills and prepares service invoice for finished units.
- Prepares daily and monthly service sales reports for submission to the Service
Manager not later than 9:00 the following day and not later than the 5th of the following month, respectively.
- Prepares billing of contractors for submission to Accounting Department not
Later than the 5th of the following month with 0 incidence of delay and error.
- Prepares request for payments of utilities and rent of the BP Warehouse.
- Files service copy of the R.O. for reference. Maintains efficient filling system.
- Maintains the customer data base in NIDICS and identify inactive customers for recovery.
- All transactions are virtuous and unadulterated.
- Practices and maintains 5S in work area.
- Attendance is above average and observes Company policies, rules and regulations.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned as the need arises.