- Assist the Service Manager in Managing all aspects of the ServiceDepartment, achievement of set targets and improving customersatisfaction. Promotes company image.
Job Description and Standards
- Ensures 100 % achievement of KPI.
- Analyzes potential and strategizes market penetration.
- Monitors and Ensures that report and forms required from Service Department are accurately accomplished and submitted (when necessary) on set deadlines by concerned personnel.
Trouble Diagnosis Worksheet
Efficiency and Productivity Reports
After-sales marketing monitoring
- Studies competition and benchmarks outstanding operations policies/procedures.
- Creates well-thought marketing plans and programs to increase productivity, revenues and profits.
- Monitors results of implemented marketing programs to determine success/failure of the activity for future reference and to develop counter measures.
- Assist and guides subordinates to achieve KPI’s.
- Visits corporate accounts, insurance companies and influencial clients to promote goodwill and promote Company, enhancing company image.
- Monitors employees and conducts performance evaluation accurately and objectively.
- Keeps oneself abreast with current technical bulletins/updates, new products and announcements from the Manufacturers.
- Determines service personnel training needs and coordinates with DDMO and/or HRAD.
- Conducts trainings when necessary.
- Ensures proper handling/disposal of waste products and compliance with government regulations.
- Maintain harmonious relationship with other departments, Manufacturers and other dealers.
- Attends meeting and trainings as required by the Manufacturers and by the
- Prepared a well-planned, well organized and sensible business plan.
- Supports and implements 5S to entire Service
- Exercises administrative functions such as employee discipline, provides consultation and counseling when necessary.
- Observes and implement Company policies, rules and regulations and Standard Operating Procedures and ensures that same are observed by subordinates as well.
- Attendance (promptness and presence at work) is outstanding.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned by the management.
- Leads by example.
Assistant Service Manager