- Direct the overall function of the dealership to ensure profitability and promote Company image.
Job Description and Standards
- Reports to Group General Manager
- Provides directions to the Department Managers to achieve KPI’s contributing to the overall dealership’s sales achievement.
- Develops, implements and evaluates plan programs to increase dealership revenues and profits.
- Monitors performance of the operating departments and acts on issues or items needing immediate solutions to increase performance.
- Ensures 100 % achievements of targets.
- Keep oneself abreast with the latest products, latest circular and any changes, announcements, directions from the manufacturer as well as internal sales and after-sales standards operating procedures.
- Meet with the operating departments on daily basis to determine achievement or failure to achieve targets.
- Attends meeting when called upon by manufacturers.
- Guides and monitors department managers in the performance of their duties and responsibilities and achievements of targets.
- Creates well-thought plans and programs for dealership development in coordination with the Dealer Development Management office (DDMO).
- Studies the competition benchmark practices. Analyzes market potential and strategies market penetration.
- Visits corporate accounts, insurance companies and other clients on a regular basis for goodwill purposes and promote company image.
- Projects targets and budgets including manpower requirements for at least a 6-month period.
- Ensures that operating departments comply with all required reports, internally and externally.
- Responsible in ensuring that cost-cutting measures are observed and implemented by all departments.
- Ensures that customer satisfaction is practiced by all employees in the dealership.
- Maintain a harmonious relationship with the manufacturers and other dealerships.
- Conducts performance appraisals accurately and objectively.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Exercise administrative functions such as employee discipline, provides consultations and counseling.
- Ensures that Company policies, rules and regulations, standard operating procedures are observed and implemented by all employees.
- Leads by example.
Assistant General Manager